Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Skyrim Dragonborn DLC freezing issues. Help?

So, kind of a long story… I'm on Xbox 360 (obviously) and I just got the new dlc a few days ago. Weirdly, right after it finished downloading it deleted my Xbox live account (I don't have a gold, but I used my silver account for Internet and downloads obviously.It just randomly disappeared) and on my hard drive, the save files under it showed up corrupted. I just kinda went 'oh well' because I have several other non live accounts with the bulk of my game saves and data on them that were unharmed.So I got on another of my accounts, loaded my high level bosmer save and ran into the cultists almost right away. The main Dragonborn quest seemed to start as normal, and told me to go to Windhelm etc. Also, that character happens to be a smith so all the new armors showed up under forging, etc etc. Everything seemed to be working fine. Then, as soon as I get to Solstheim, the game freezes.As soon as the loading screen fades out, I get the view of the water and the docks and everything, then it stutters and stops completely. I've tried this several times, and even with the auto save on travel unchecked it freezes in the exact same place every time. Has this specific thing happened to anyone else? Normally I'd just clear the cache and redownload, but as I explained earlier the account I bought the dlc on got deleted.So in order to re download it I'd have to buy it again on a new live account, right? If so, this really sucks. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Also, please forgive any misspellings or grammatical errors… It's 6 am, I'm pissed and frustrated, and I'm typing this on an iPad. Thanks
Added (1). Ahh, I just tried that. Went under account management, and download history, and its not there :( thanks for the suggestion though
>>> Skyrim Dragonborn DLC freezing issues. Help?