Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ways an ipad screen can crack ACCIDENTALY?

I was going to mail something today and I had my ipad 2 on top of the box that was in my hands. We were walking back to the car when i kind a tripped and the ipad literally sled off the box.It fell on the corner but it had a cover on it.My mom doesn't know it has a crack so I didn't open it until I got home. There's a smushed corner with a crack leading all the way across the screen, and spread out. Not a web crack, they were like separate lines.It's not so bad.0, but my mom still doesn't know that it cracked when I dropped it. I don't want to tell her it broke like that.So I'm gonna hide it for a few days then tell her it broke accidentally. How should I tell her it broke? Nothing like me dropping it just like, it falling or something? Please help
>>> Ways an ipad screen can crack ACCIDENTALY?