Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What Are Some Fun Hobbies?

Life suck without hobbies and time to enjoy them and here are some of mine:

1. Fishing
2. Tennis
3. Make Music/Perform Music (www.fluentsound.com/nathanvu)
4. Play Video Games
5. Sex
6. Eat
7. Invest (stock)/Make Money
8. Hang Out with Family & Friends/Visit Family & Friends (This is the most important and makes me the most happy)

Let me know some of your favorite hobbies and give me advise on what else I can do in Life other than work my *** off. I have a large sum of money saved up for emergency and now I'm buying back some of my time rather than a useless iPad and other technology crap that they're putting out. I work only 3 days a week now and it feels great to be with family and friends more often.

No offense, I just want to let you people know. Pay off debt or avoid it in the first place, save up for emergency, lessen your burden (in other words, don't live in a mansion), and buy back your time.It's great, I've been there. Make sure you're making enough money for shelter, food, car insurance/gas, and a cellphone (it doesn't have to be an iPhone).
>>> What Are Some Fun Hobbies?