Sunday, December 16, 2012

What Should I get for Christmas? 13 Years Old?

I'm going to try and not make this too long, but… (the key word is "try")

I'm not into any of that "girly" stuff.
Ex: nails, makeup, hair stuff (although some things are decent)

I've been thinking about getting an iTunes gift card for iMovie, garage band, but not games

I got a new bed set, sheets and the whole deal

SICK of clothes

I really like photography, but already got this Nikon coolpix s570, L12 and those big ones where you have to turn the lense to zoom in. (Technically, that's my dad's but family is family)… funny story actually, I lost the charger to the s570 ten days ago

I play the piano, and have a yamaha portable grand ypg-635. Not to brag, but I wouldn't trade it for ten of them

Speaking of the piano, I want to get garage band for my iPad and then buy the camera connection kit (to use for my camera too, if I could find the charger) but I need to know if garage band is good enough

I've considered of getting nothing and just sucking it up, but if I do that then my parents would force me and get me a random, expensive present that I wouldn't like… shudders… And they would say that it's from "Santa" I was 12…

Let's settle everything electronic-wise: Have an iPhone 4S, iPod touch 1g, iPad

Headphones… many different purposes but I need good ones to buy

I have one of those rc helicopters where you plug it in the iPhone and stuff (still don't know how to fly it)

No watches: I have too much
No jewelry: they're itchy, gold or silver stuff is not a factor and real or fake stuff isn't a factor either

I always wanted a doggie (German Shepard, maybe I'd trade the dog for my brother) I'm responsible, hardworking, trustworthy, hardworking, responsible, trustworthy, responsible, hardworking and responsible. That's a lot to type, you know. But my mom won't let me get one!!! (Any dog is fine) mom is not a big fan of fur shedders)

And I don't care if you think I'm spoiled, but keep it on your own terms.

Thanks, reasonable people who answered!
>>> What Should I get for Christmas? 13 Years Old?