Monday, January 14, 2013

How to get un-grounded?

So my parents took away a $250 trip which they payed for and give it to another kid… (Scumbag Steve Parents) The reason was because I didn't want to clean the dishwasher.So my sister decided to make me look bad and clean the dishes while i was away. Then I submitted to them, and now they won't send me on the trip no matter what I do. I did the laundry, I did the dishes all the other times, I WROTE A FREAKING POEM, and their giving me the cold shoulder. There were no chain of negative events leading up to this prior for atleast a week. Everything had been fine until that time. (I think my mom is on her period aswell :/)

I really think it's unfair that they're giving the tickets to another kid, and I told them that they're "wasting" their money, but they seem to give up on me. The funny thing is, I just got 99% and 100% on my 2 exams, and they don't care, but my sister got 70s on both her exams, and they get her an iPad Mini ffs.

This may sound childish, but I really wanted to go on this trip with my friends.
>>> How to get un-grounded?