Monday, January 14, 2013

I don't see how anyone could believe that humans and monkeys are related.?

I mean, look at monkeys. I know they're smart compared to some other animals and a few monkeys have learned sign language and all, but compared to people? People have invented iPads, computers, satellites, TVs and rockets, people have built Mount Rushmore, the Pyramids of Gaza, the Eiffel Tower, Las Vegas and New York City. People appreciate art and literature and music, they have an awareness that there is a Higher Being/God of the Universe (whether or not they believe in Him). Monkeys have none of that, even today. I know people think that humans and monkeys are related because they have similar physical features, but does that really imply ancestry? I believe that God created monkeys and humans' bodies with similar characteristics because He thought the structure was best suited for how we live. You know, like how architects construct skyscrapers and other buildings with similar frameworks just because that's been a proven design.
Added (1). Go ahead and slam me for being a Creationist, I was just wondering why evolutionists believe what they do.
>>> I don't see how anyone could believe that humans and monkeys are related.?