Sunday, January 6, 2013

IPad mini vs iPod touch? - 2

For my birthday my mum has agreed to buy me a smaller present than christmas. I'm so lucky, my mum bought me a new MacBook Pro for christmas, we have had mac's since the eighties as my dad loves them. Seeing as I wouldn't want a huge present I was thinking of an iPad mini (just Wifi 16GB) or iPod touch (5h generation at 32GB). I am willing to have an older version of an iPod touch (4th generation) or anything refurbished. Although the iPod touch (5th generation) has far better graphics at 326 pixels per inch, retina display and double the memory, I find the memory too big although it is the smallest available size and I would prefer the larger screen of the iPad mini although there are only 163 pixels per inch. Both would be used for casual web browsing, checking emails, listening to music and maybe face timing with friends, I may also want to read newspapers, magazines and books. I just don't know if I am better to go for the iPod Touch or iPad mini because there is only £20 between them. The iPad mini being more money at £269 vs £249. Or should I just forget about both and just ask for around £100 in birthday money? Or a trip to london - Used to live there and I love it, maybe go to the ballet, I do ballet.
>>> IPad mini vs iPod touch? - 2