Sunday, January 6, 2013

Is an arcade required to give a prize you won by law?

I work at an arcade, and 2 days ago i played the stacker and won an ipad 2.It glitched like it does everytime it wins and does not give out the prize, we have to call in someone to get it out.It does this everytime time and there is never a problem. This time my boss says i don't get it because employees are not aloowed to play that game. He has never told and employee this and it is not written anywhere.no one heard about it until after i had already put over $150 and won it. I am just curious if there is any legal standing that i have. I have 3 witnesses and a video recording or me winning the game.
Added (1). We are also closing down, today is our last day of operation.
>>> Is an arcade required to give a prize you won by law?