Saturday, January 19, 2013

Should I get a divorce?

I have been married for 5 years and we have a 4 year old son. About 3 years ago I found out that my husband was cheating on me while I was pregnant till I found out. Long story short I decided to stay because I did still love him and for our son.So our relationship has had it's up and downs. When it's good it's so good but when it's bad it's bad. Last night my husband wanted to have a guys night with guys that I don't really trust. He also started a new job of working long hours so when he is home he's in a bad mood or sleeping or watching movies on his iPad. Then now that it's Friday and his friends invited him over he has energy and is in a great mood. I told him how I felt and he still left saying he will be back later but now it's the next day. I just don't know what to do and I feel like I won't believe him on what he said happened. I refuse to be made a fool again but it kills my heart to take my son from his dad. I need some advise.
>>> Should I get a divorce?