Saturday, January 19, 2013

Is he making fun of me? Or does he like me?

So there is a boy that i have a crush on, and i like to refer to him as Cheshire Cat, a code name, one of my best friends calls her crush Cookie Monster, so I though "why not?"

So im a bit bigger than the skinny girls i know (my thighs are my big problem though), im 5 foot something, and i wear glasses. Cheshire Cat is short and cute like a shota and has a bunch of freckles, he likes to wear beanies over his curly hair. Were almost complete opposites. (I dont like wearing hats, lol)

Anyways, we used to be friends of facebook and he knows that i like him, and he MIGHT like me back even though he said he dosnt. (During a recent school dance his friends kept shoving him towards me and he was SO embarrased but idk :/)
We used to talk but then he stopped and hes either blocked me or deleted his account. (Its been like this for over a month)

During Active Study (like a class study hall) yesterday he and his friend were on his IPAD Mini at the desks behind me and my friend, and i heard them saying exact quotes from my facebook page and laughing at them…
Now my facebook is pretty weird, my pf pic is Clementine from TWD, the cover is of pandas puking rainbows (its awsome) and i post things about vocaloids, cryaotic and pewdiepie (and other gamers) and things like batman.

So one day i was annoyed by my friend that was complaining about a boy she likes blocking her from everything, so my status was updated to "Your crush blocked you? Cool story bro" and that is one of the things that Cheshire Cat laughed about. (Like how he blocked me???)

Before i told him that i liked him, i would always hear he and that same friend say my name (in a conversation) while looking at me during Science, and ive caught him staring at me a few times and hes randomly complimented me for small things before. (Most of these signs have stopped a little though..)

So does he like me or does he just like to pick on me behind my back? Or am I just plain wrong?
Please give honest opinions and advice!
And Sorry for making it SOOO long!
>>> Is he making fun of me? Or does he like me?