Saturday, January 19, 2013

Should I tell him how I feel?

(I already asked this but I want more than 1 opinion please:) I am a freshman and he's a senior. I know that sounds iffy but:
I met him when I joined the theatre arts program when school started. We became pretty close. I was part of the backstage crew at the time and he acts. He always calls me amazing and wonderful. He is very nerdy haha. But it's super cute. Whenever he would come backstage after a scene he would always wave at me and smile. Sometimes we talk in the halls and walk by each other a bit. He always gives me hugs (Him being the first one to!) Before Christmas break he stopped me and told me to have a great Christmas and hugged me right there in the doorway with everyone around. Yesterday we were coloring pictures on his iPad and he was talking about he was immortal and I laughed and he looked at me weirdly. His eyes got really bright looking and he smiled. I don't know if I should tell him because I know he is graduating in May. But I sort of want to know how he feels, you know?

Additional Details
I have never had a boyfriend sigh. I decided to be smart and wait until high school to date.
>>> Should I tell him how I feel?