Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Should I go for the Ipad mini or nexus 7?

I currently have an ipad 2. I love it but I want to trade in for a smaller model because The ipad is very uncomfortable when reading in bed at night. Especially with the OtterBox. Also, I want something that i can fit in any purse I have, not just the big ones. I was thinking about going to the Nexus 7 but am afraid because I am a seasoned ipad user. I would like something less expensive than the ipad mini though.So, heres what is most important to me:
Ereader; I have to be able to upload the epubs i have on my computer to the device. Conversion shouldn't be a problem.
Surfing capability: i do a lot of surfing and shopping on my ipad. I expect my smaller device to do the same.
App availability: as long as there is words w freinds… Lol
Battery life: I am okay with bringing my charger around as I have had to do it with my ipad but I dont want to have to have my tablet plugged in every hour or all the time.
Your advice and experience will be greatly appreciated!
>>> Should I go for the Ipad mini or nexus 7?