Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Devices on my home network are, one by one, losing internet connectivity. Help!

Over the past 2 weeks, I have slowly been losing internet connectivity among some of the devices on my home network. First it was my cell phone, then the ps3, now my laptop, and ipad. The devices all show they are connected to the wireless network, but they say the page can't be displayed. Everything between my wireless router and the device seems to be fine.My last laptop still has internet connectivity. I haven't changed any settings.My internet provider is comcast. The ps3 and laptop troubleshooters say something is wrong with the dns, but they are both setup to automatically configure these and have done so fine in the past. Any ideas??? Thanks!!!
>>> Devices on my home network are, one by one, losing internet connectivity. Help!