Thursday, February 21, 2013

Does this seem fair and I dont know what to do?

Well this is a strange family I have I live with my grandparents and have since I turned 1 year old as my mother was struggling to watch after me as she was a single parent my dad walked out on me when I was 6 month old. I have 2 more sisters and 3 brothers.
1 brother and sister live with their dad who is a different dad from my own, one of the other brothers lives with his grandparents. The youngest brother lives with me (he is 6 years old) and my youngest sister lives with my mum as she became responsible with her there.
Anyways I'm 15 almost 16 and I've had on off arguments with my grandparents for a while and the first time I moved out I had moved in with my mum but I soon left after I had to share a bed with my mum as it was a 2 bedroom flat with her, me and my at the time 3 year old sister. The second time I moved in with her she moved into a different flat but was still 2 bedrooms and very claustrophobic as I had to share a room with my sister who was 4 that time I moved in and you could barely fit 2 single beds in the room and the ceiling was to low down for a bunk bed so I left and went back to my grandparents but this time I came back my grandmother had took my bedroom and shoved me into a tiny bedroom which was easily filled with a wardrobe and a set of drawers. I haven't moved back with my mother but I have had a ton of arguments with my grandparents. Just recently me and my brother were diagnosed with dyspraxia and since then my grandmother has been babying my brother giving him everything he wants he got a trampoline, ps3, ipad just from asking and not even for his birthday or christmas and I seriously had to beg to get a preowned Xbox360 for christmas and I got shouted and and huffed and but in the end they let me have one.
But now its near my birthday 10 days away to be exact so they asked me what I wanted and I told them how I wanted a hamster and they knew I wanted one for a while and they basically turned around and said no more animals. The annoying thing is when my brother asked for some tropical fish my grandmother jumped online and went straight for looking fish for my brother.
It was so annoying and I can't cope with my grandparents letting my brother have everything he wants and I want to move back to my mums but I can't.
The reason I can't stay at my mums is she still has the house with the 1 room which hardly fits 2 beds and her bed is occupied with her and her boyfriend and my sister and my mums boyfriends daughter (he has all responsibility over her since her mum committed suicide) have taken the other 2 beds so there is no where for me to sleep and I can't stay in the living room as both children wake up at 6am on the dot when I'm not a morning person what so ever and they wake up at 6 and have the tv in the living room on as there is no tv in any other room.
My friends parents have offered to let me stay there for a few nights but I don't want to be a burden to any of my friends and I don't think my grandparents would let me stay there as they have full responsibility over me. I texted my mum and she said she can only do something like move house if my grandparents let me live with her but it could take months and I can't cope a few months on a sofa.
Added (1). Its not over the fact I want a hamster that causes these arguments. Its mainly my brother gets involved and then my mum shouts at me yes I'm almost 16 but I suffer dyspraxia which means my personality is more childish than I should be so even the people diagnosed me told my parents they need to be careful with what they say as I'm over emotional. And I'm not saying I have the worst life its just I feel as if my grandparents dont care about me and I rarely move from house to house.My grandparent's tell me off for not finishing a meal but seriously couldnt care less when my brother doesn't even attempt to eat his food and eats nothing but sweets and sugar.
Added (2). Ive tried being grateful I've always offered to do the jobs around the house but every time I try to be helpful my grandparents just complain and say I'm doing a rubbish job at everything. And we wouldn't be moving far as my mum has a permanent job and she has already mentioned how she wont move far away from my younger sisters school. And I didn't mention how my parents treated me when I came out with being gay how they said to keep away from my brother in case i 'infected' him not like anyone really cares. Btw I'm here for advise not people putting them selves in my shoes.
>>> Does this seem fair and I dont know what to do?