Saturday, February 23, 2013

I was messing with herobrine on minecraft pe?

I made a stupid picture of him and told him to show himself.
When I was done my ipad died.
When I went back on the picture was gone and there was a sign in the distance that said stop.
Now I see shaved trees every where and last night there where no monsters out so I searched for them until I came upon a light on the ground shaped like an arrow like this. /\
I tried to mine it it went in that direction so I followed until I noticed a mob and in the middle of skeletors
There he was I tried to shoot him with my bow but he flew away and I have no idea what is happening so if anyone has some ideas let me know please
Also my friend said she saw him watching her on minecraft when she ran up to him he flew into the ground
>>> I was messing with herobrine on minecraft pe?