Monday, February 4, 2013

IPad 3 vs Galaxy Note 10.1?

Hey guys, my dad is a minister, and he needs a bit of help with his notes for his sermons. His notes are always strewn around, and he's been wanting an iPad recently to get his notes for his sermons straightened out. I wanted to help him out:
He is planning on an iPad, probably an iPad 3 (from Best Buy- $499)
I'm thinking it would be better for him t get a Galaxy Note 10.1 (from Best Buy- $499)
Both tablets are the same price, and I know the iPad probably beats the Note by a landslide on features, but I want to know about note taking, occasional pictures, as an ebook reader, things I know he'll end up using all the time. Which would be better for someone like him?
Also, I've taken a look into the Asus TF300T (at Best Buy- $349), would that be better than both of these?

And would he really need a 9" or 10.1" screen? Instead should he get an iPad mini 7" or Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0"?

Any answers appreciated! Thanks:)
>>> IPad 3 vs Galaxy Note 10.1?