Monday, February 4, 2013

What kind of iPad should I buy?

I'm saving up for an iPad because they're expensive and it's easier for me this way. Anyway, I'm new to the iPads and they seem like great products but I'm not sure because I've never owned one. I use to want the Kindle Fire HD but as soon as I found out there were issues, I wanted something faster and wouldn't lag AT ALL. That's really important to me. I started watching reviews on YouTube about the iPad 2, 3, 4 and Mini but I'm just not sure which iPad is right for me. I'm not being picky or anything.Am I picky because I care about the amount of storage on my device and performance? If so, then I'm guilty. Anyway, I know what I want to use the iPad for: storing music, games, books and apps.It also would be nice if the web surfing was faster and not laggy at all. What do you think? O and don't tell me to pick the Kindle Fire HD because I'm not buying something that might lag like the original Kindle Fire. Basically I want to store alot of music, games, apps, books and documents (I like doing research.)
>>> What kind of iPad should I buy?