Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Should I get an Ipad or Macbook Pro?

I know there are a bunch of questions like this, but most of them are asked by adults. I'm 14 and I already have an Ipad but I have to share it with my little brother. He dominates it. Which means I can only use it when I'm trying to do homework which is no use. I already have a laptop.My laptop is a hand-me-down from my mom (who has 2 tablets 2 phones and 2 laptops wtf??? ))) My laptop is crappy and can be barely be called a laptop.It can't be taken off charger.It has a completely dead battery even when charging.It overheats in 10 minutes, and the screen blacks out. The headphone ports don't work. The microphone doesn't work.So I have to have it hooked up to a monitor, key board, mouse at all times.It has to sit atop of one of those plastic boxes that has holes in it for it to ventilate, with the lid up.My laptop sucks and I can barely use the Ipad that I'm supposedly sharing.
So my mom gets this huge bonus every year from her job.So she is giving me a choice of another ipad for my personal use or a macbook. I'm on my computer a lot but it kills me that I have to use my whole desk for my computer when I should be using it for homework. Laptops are supposed to be portable! Ugh. I have been trying to make videos for youtube but my laptop is just too slow and it only has windows movie maker. -_-. But an Ipad i could take to a friends house or school maybe. I'm afriad if I turn down the Ipad I'll have to delete my Instagram and other apps.
I'm at a real loss here! Can you help me?
I AM NOT SPOILED.AT ALL.MY MOM JUST HAS A WELL PAYING JOB. plus my Dad's job lol.
Please NO ANSWERS SAYING "NEITHER YOU SPOILED BRAT."
Thanks!
>>> Should I get an Ipad or Macbook Pro?