Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My iPad 2 won't work and it keeps coming up with the 'sound effects' sign?

So I have had my iPad 2 for about a month or two and just last night I accidently dropped it on the volume button and it must of been a big fall as the is a slight dent in the side where the volume buttons are. However this is NOT the mute button I am talking about when I say this and it has nothing to do with it, but the volume buttons don't work at all now, they won't even let me go up or down or anything and there's no other way of changing the volume, so what do I do about that? and just this morning I don't know why but the 'sound effects' sign keeps coming up and I've tried everything but can't seem to get rid of it and it is really annoying while trying to play a game or do something on my iPad 2.So do you know how I can fix my iPad so the volume works again? (I really don't want to reset everything as I have a lot of data and apps on here which cost me money) and how to get rid of the sign that is always on the screen? Also if I did happen to get a new iPad and trade them in would I still be able to keep my apps and data instead of having to do it all again? Sorry for all the questions but thank you!!!
>>> My iPad 2 won't work and it keeps coming up with the 'sound effects' sign?