Monday, March 4, 2013

Do I have OCD or a split Personality <:?

Ok I talk to myself in my head ALOT and when i was a little girl I named the person in my head my nickname and I would just talk to it but I'd have control over what it would say so its basically just me talking to myself. But I do show small signs of OCD like on a computer or ipad everything has to be organized in a way that LOOKS attractive with colors I feel compliment eachother. Same with my Pintrest or Pages I admin on facebook, everything has to match and albums have to be lined up right just by what I think looks good otherwise I spend hours trying to fix it but its only for small things like that nothing like cleaning my room *** and span and sorting out my binder and stuff because I'm a, so super lazy. When it comes to religion Im torn between the religion i was born into and being agnostic. Sometimes I can be very caring and sweet and then other times i just dgaf about other peoples feelings. Any other questions I'll be glad to answer I'm just wondering if Theres something wrong with me. I DO have bad memory but I figured it was from smoking weed which I quit.

См. статью: Do I have OCD or a split Personality <:?