Monday, March 4, 2013

I need advice from people 16 and up?

14 male here

Ok long story short, my mom hates my guts and does everything she can to make my life miserable and ruin all my privileges (no laptop or iPad in bed cuz she says I stay up all night talking to my "gay" friends, no computer now as a punishment unless for hwk) and I am being punished coz I am lonely and hav no life apart from computer, waste a life of happiness and cancer free (Sister got cancer) and my " attitude" to things when I sit upstairs minding my own business all the time ffs.My mom is very stressed abut my sisters cancer but just cuz I don't hit cancer duz not mean my life is perfect, everyday I am bullied badly @ school and my my just as mean dad, mom and horrid lil sister (to me).

My parents try control me, dictate everything and at 14 it's their job, but I wanna be my own person and do whatever I want, have lil freedoms such as possibly having Internet in bed? No physically abusing me like my dad does when he mad, no cussing me out daily? If I continue to mind my own business and be quiet upstairs will they accept? Nit just yell at me and and call me miserable.

I'm talking at 16, do they give you more freedom ???

См. статью: I need advice from people 16 and up?