Tuesday, March 19, 2013

IEMF app works! Ghost radar?

Recently I downloaded the iEmf app from the apple app store for 69p (theres a free one now) and it works.It uses the inbuilt compass and other stuff to measure electro magnetic fields which are said to be given off by ghosts.At first I tested it on electrical stuff and it increases.So it works.It tends to pick up around 20-50 microTESLA when not near anything electrical anything above 60 is strong. Anyway, the way I know it works is that I was sat on my bed recording my guitar into my iPad through the microphone like normal until I played it back. Faintly I could hear a weird breathing in the background, so i thought this is a great time to test out iEMF and I said any thing over 60 was electrical.It shot to over a thousand and I know it wasn't anything in my room because other from my iPad, nothing was turned on. I later shouted my friend in and she stopped at the door shocked saying she felt weird.So at this point I was shiting myself and ran off. After that I trust this app but no one seems to have it. And I'm not the only one that had experiences with the app. After telling my cousin to get it he called me one night saying his was going over 2000 microTESLA so after reading on the Internet about salt repelling ghosts I told him to use it.So he put some on his bed (where it was) and iemf just dropped back down.So please someone get it and test it or if you have had experiences with iit tell me.
Thanks

См. статью: IEMF app works! Ghost radar?