Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What is better? Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, iPad Mini, or Google Nexus?

Ok, I'm asking this question because of three reasons.
1.) I'm not very rich so I need to make a smart decision. I don't know much about the differences but I'll explain what I want later in this question.
2.) I did want the iPad Mini at first but the new one is coming out soon and I can't wait.Is the iPad mini still good and can last me like 4 years despite being based on the iPad 2?
3.) I am in dire need of my own technology device. Holy s*** I cannot share a laptop with my sister any longer.

So what I want is a tablet that is easy to use, easy to sync pictures, videos and songs on to. (I'm not buying songs. $1.59 for a song is stupid.) It needs to have GOOD APPS. The quantity doesn't matter as much as the quality but a few apps that I do want is Crunchyroll's app for anime, the Lava Team Story games, picture apps for editing pictures, social network apps, etc.

I also want to draw on it. I know you can get a pen for the ipad mini but I know Galaxy Note has a pen for it and that's pretty cool.

Also, I want something fast, great screen, and won't die on me in like 2 years because new ones are coming out. (at least last 4 years)

My parents are willing to use a little of the income tax on this so if I don't ask for it as soon as possible, all the money will be gone or they might change their mind later on in the year.

So what's the best for me? Yes, i'm an artist and would love to be able to draw and color on my tablet but performance, games, and stuff like that kinda come first.

См. статью: What is better? Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, iPad Mini, or Google Nexus?