Friday, March 15, 2013

Should I? I'm so confused?

So me and my ex boyfriend broke up about a month ago. Sine then we haven't spoken a word to each other. He broke up with me by text message on the day that was 4 months into our relationship. I don't agree with breaking up b text message as i feel it should be done face-to-face.

We both have been desperate to talk to each other. I know this because lately I've been having days off school as i haven't been very well and everyday i had off he would Facebook my sister and ask her if i was ok. And his mum told my mum that shes worried about him because he broke down in tears at home because he dint like what was happening and i do that but not in front of people.

I feel that he has a phone, ipod, ipad and facebook so he could ring, facetime or facebook me when ever he wants but doesn't and i get the blame for it.

So i want to know shall i text him and get the conversation going? and if so what should i talk to him about?

Thanks for any answers in advance :)

См. статью: Should I? I'm so confused?