Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What is the best WiFi Buster?

What is the best WiFi antenna or buster? I have an Apple iPad and we eat breakfast at the Junction Corner every Friday morning. McDonald's is across the street no more than 100 Yards. I would like to check my e-mail and and update my games and apps. I have heard of the Wi-Fi Buster but don't know which one to buy. Which one would the best job for the money?
Added (1). I don't guess I been called a lazy jerk before.It is sad to think there are so many sissy's around that hide behind a skirt. If this person, little may guy or what ever disorder he has, he should have the balls enough to say it to my face! I just wish I knew who you were and I would try my best to help you with this problem you have. I would start with a little tough love! You will may guy.

См. статью: What is the best WiFi Buster?