Thursday, April 4, 2013

How addicted have you been to a game?

I just wanted to know to compare to my case.
Guys, I made a swap with my friend I gave him my Ipad in return he gave me an Xbox 360 for a week, well I began playing Skyrim. I have been playing for only 3 days however for 13 hours a day, just know I woke up as always have a dream but in my dream there was these bandits and Dragons! Typing this now makes my laugh but Jesus, Ain't that strange? I'am 16 going on 17 and dreaming of dragons, in my normal dreams… And I don't even play much video games last time I played was when Red Dead Redemption was out other than that never! I even try to stay away but I'am hooked this time! Just let me know bros how bad is your situation?

Thanks

См. статью: How addicted have you been to a game?