Sunday, April 28, 2013

How to get nail polish out of pajamas?

I was sitting in bed watching some videos on my iPad waiting for the nail polish I just applied to dry, when suddenly, my leg got reeeeally itchy and I forgot all about the nail polish and scratched it; getting nail polish streaks all over the side of them. The nail polish wasn't wet, it was soft so it kinda just went straight into the fabric. I only got these pants today and they're grey; the nail polish is a pinky/purple colour. I have no nail polish remover (used it all) so I used tea-tree oil previously but we just moved house and we have no idea where it is. Will just dabbing it with a warm, wet face-washer work in the morning work? (It's 11:37pm right now; I'm meant to be asleep!)

Other suggestions?
Added (1). Just white vinegar, or brown? I'll try it in the morning anyways, thank you. :)

См. статью: How to get nail polish out of pajamas?