Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dns server unavailable?

I have a toshiba Qosmio and it runs on windows 7.It is connected to the Internet but won't pull up a web page because it says DNA server unavailable I have an iPad and cell phone connected to the same wifi I have contacted the service provider and they said its the computer not the wifi. Usually I can just change the dns IP address and it works but today it's not working and I can't figure out what else to do.My laptop will connect to my home wifi and function right but now it's not I've even tried connecting it to my verizon hotspot on my phone and its not working. I've removed all other network info and restarted the laptop and the wifi router and still nothing.
Added (1). Dns server not DNA. Accidental auto correct

См. статью: Dns server unavailable?