Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Where can I get a wireless hard drive?

So I was looking to buy a wireless hard drive for my computer or even a wireless usb transmitter and receiver. I was looking at one of Seagate's products but it is intended for use with the iPad and the iPhone and although it might be possible to use it with my laptop, the device is used more for media and I am looking for something for files and I also gathered that you can only retrieve this media from the device wirelessly, not write to the device which I would also like to do.So my question is are there any devices that meet the following constraints: 1) Needs to be more or less the size of a hand 2) Needs to have at least 1TB of memory 3) Needs to capable of both reading AND writing information wirelessly 4) Needs to be independent of Wi-Fi

См. статью: Where can I get a wireless hard drive?