Sunday, May 26, 2013

Does this seem like he is interested?

My closest friend and I got together to eat with a friend of hers, and he brought along a friend of his as well, whom I thought was so attractive. We started talking and he began bringing up things, like his likes and dislikes in the middle of conversation, and I agreed with a lot of the things he had to say, and he seemed happy I thought the same way. When we ate, he offered some of his food to me, seeing that me and my friend shared our plate. Later on that night, we just wandered into the Apple store, and of course, began playing with the iPads (as everyone does I guess) and he tried teaching me how to play this game, even though I knew how to play it because I play video games habitually, but I let him go ahead and keep showing/teaching me how to do it. Would this pass as him being interested in me, if he began listing his likes and dislikes, talked to me a lot (not talking as much to my friend and the friend he came with), etc? I know this may not seem like a major thing, but I've begun to really like him and was just wondering if it sounded like he was somewhat interested. Thank you.

См. статью: Does this seem like he is interested?