Wednesday, May 22, 2013

For some odd reason I can't sign out from my apple ID on my ipad?

My dad got an Ipad and I had an iPod touch but it broke.So I wanted to play some apps so I signed onto my dads ipad so I could download some apps from the App Store. Then when I would sign out, for some reason it would sign me out but I'd get bak in and I'd be signed in.My dad doesn't know the password for my apple ID so it's not him. Only I do. Later we noticed Crome (the app) went missing and it says its downloaded but its gone. I can't download apps like vine, tumblr, etc.and I guess it's cause I'm too young to have it or something. But I've tried to log out and I've noticed in the App Store my apple ID is a light grey. I can't click on Ito sign out.So I figured I need to sign out of the Game Center first but I click on it and it says you can't edit this account … Please help me!

См. статью: For some odd reason I can't sign out from my apple ID on my ipad?