Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My family struggles a lot with money and I can't handle it?

So we've been struggling A LOT for the past 3 years.My mom says our bills will be paid off my the beginning of 2015. We struggle so much, I am very fortunate to get the basics, (necessities) but clothes wise, barely anything, it's all a few years old and whenever I ask my mom for anything, she gets all angry saying that I'm greedy and that it will be better in a few years, but I honestly don't think I can do this for another 2 years. I am graduating middle school in a few weeks and I've talked to my friends… I know you should never compare what you have to others… but they are getting these extravagant presents like iPads and computers and tvs and even vacations to disney and the shores and my family already said that I'll get a really small gift… I mean it's not the end of the world, but it is upsetting. I think about high school and we'll still be struggling, I don't know that I can do this anymore. Please give me some advice… It would mean a lot. Thanks a lot.

См. статью: My family struggles a lot with money and I can't handle it?