Wednesday, May 29, 2013

In what ways are your kids totally opposite from each other?

I have a 12 year old son and a three year old son.My 12 year old is so much into electronics and loves his laptop, ipad mini, playstation 3. He wants a phone, but doesn't need one right now because if he is at a friends house, he gets to take my fiance's phone with him and doesn't even use our home phone that much. He wants to go to college for computer engineering. He is a very smart boy, but he doesn't try in school. When he was in preschool, he was reading a book on a 3rd grade level and that teacher could not believe it and brought like five teachers in there to show them at the age of three.My three year old knows how to count to 40, but doesn't know his abc's and quits at H.It is like he doesn't care and it drives me nuts.

My 3 year old is an outdoorsman. If that kid could be outside 24/7, his life would be complete. We are always camping, fishing, 4 wheeling, ect.and he loves it. He cries to go outside every day and has even snuck out the door on me! Scariest day of my life. I threw a load of clothes in the washer and was gone for two minutes out of the room and saw the front door cracked because he learned how to open the dead bolt! This was a year ago and he had my car keys in his power wheels truck. I am still shaky over that and you can beat my door has four locks on it now! lol. I asked him what he was going to do and he said he was going to go up mamaw and papaw's and go fishing at the age of two. He loves anything that has to do with cars and balls and that kid has a good throw on him.My older son only played soccer and football for three years and ended up quitting, but I made him finish out the season, of course. I tried to push him, but he wasn't having it and he was good at it.My 12 year old son is almost as strong as me.

In other ways, my three year old is way more sociable than my 12 year old.My 12 year old has a lot of friends, but my three year old will walk up to a stranger. A little too friendly if you ask me!

So, how is your kids different from each other? I like reading stories on here since I write chapters of books on here.haha

См. статью: In what ways are your kids totally opposite from each other?