Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Why aren't my pictures streaming to icloud (photo stream is already on)?

My school handed out ipads to a few of the top students at the beginning of the school year. I had never owned an apple product before so I created a brand-smacking-new itunes account and was able to contact icloud from any computer (duh). I assumed that all pictures on my ipad would automatically stream from the ipad to icloud, like all my emails, notes, and reminders have been doing, but thats not the case.In settings I have "photo stream" allowed, but no pictures ever show up when I sign onto icloud. I don't have wifi at my house (I know, stuck in the paleolithic age, right?) so I only use the school wifi, which you dont have to sign into at all- Im not sure if that actually has to do with anything lol. None of the apps Ive downloaded that have a "stream" feature ever get streamed to icloud either.

Whats going on? I have to give back the ipad on friday so I'm hoping to get all my pictures streamed to icloud before then. Please and thanks.
Added (1). UPDATE: on the ipad i opened the pictures photos app and noticed that there were some options on the top of the screen ("photos" "albums" "places" and "photostream"). I had always been aware of these and had constantly used the albums and photos tabs but never really connected the photo stream to icloud ---. When i chose the photo stream option, the screen read "No photos. New photos will be automatically uploaded and sent to your iCloud devices when connected to Wi-Fi." That makes absolutely no sense, as I constantly use the school's internet. Hmmmm

См. статью: Why aren't my pictures streaming to icloud (photo stream is already on)?