Sunday, June 23, 2013

Did my husband cheat?

There was a girl Taylor who used to talk to my husband a long time ago before I met him, then we started dating and he stopped talking to her. Then in the spring he got a picture message from her of her vag… He deleted it right away and seemed mad. Then he went to work in Texas for three weeks, and came back then when he went back to work I was trying to search for something on the iPad and a conversation came up… It was Taylor and my husband talking and sending pictures, she said whatever you show me ill show you" "your teasin" "I see what your hiding at the waist" "have you used tiger text before?" But the messages were deleted so I could only see things that she was saying, not what he was replying with… So I looked at Skype and there were some instant messages there too… Both of them chatting… She said I look terrible he said no you don't I wouldn't lie, show me more… I confronted him last night about it … He said it wasn't him and while he was in Texas he left his iPad out and they were drinking and his friends must have been chatting with her… Does that even sound believable! Idk what to think… He felt bad I could tell and he was so scared I would leave him. What do you think? Now he's telling me not to go into his iPad because he doesn't want me finding Christmas gift ideas???

См. статью: Did my husband cheat?