Sunday, June 30, 2013

How to over come being homesick?

Hello, my parents are divorced so last year i moved across the country from the west coast to the east coast with my mom and her boyfriend. This summer i decided to go see my dad for four weeks since i haven't seen him in a year, so i flew to the west coast. First off the plane ride was horrible, but when i got here i was exited and stuff but my dad works so i spend the days he is working at my friends they are basically my 2nd family. Well i starting to feel extremely homesick, because its so hot outside for the past 4 days so theres nothing to do so my friends are basically just sitting around the house watching tv or playing on phones and iPads. I'm bored because i'm not really into that kinda of stuff so it gives me all this time to think of home and what i'm going to do when i get back home, in the east coast. I just really want to be at home in the east coast but i still have to be here for 2 or 3 more week. I want to be in my own bed mainly and room and be with my mom and cat. Btw i'm 14 and this is the longest i have ever been away from home. Any advice? Thank you sorry if was confusing and long.

См. статью: How to over come being homesick?