Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ipad troubles, Nightmare?

So I was looking into investing in a tablet, and since I'm a fan of apple I though why not an iPad? Since I just had to try and save a few bucks I decided to check other websites to see if I could get a decent device at a reasonable price (used). Big mistake. I spent almost 300$ on a used iPad 2 from ebay, with cases and a few colored cords (the works) seemed like a good deal at the time but once my iPad came I opened the box to find everything I expecting only and locked iPad 2. Thats right, seems as though somebody didnt bother to restore the iPad before they sold it.So now I am stuck with an iPad that says "connect to Itunes" with a very girly picture of a teenager and what I assume to be her friend… Iv tried connecting it to my computer just to see what would happen and i get the "iPad is locked cannot connect to itunes" and iv also tried getting my money back from eBay by sending the useless iPad back to who I bought it from, but since everything was in the package that was supposed to be, im pretty much out of luck. WHAT DO I DO?

См. статью: Ipad troubles, Nightmare?