Thursday, June 20, 2013

My ipad 2 got wet and it keeps turning off? 10++ POINTS!

It got wet when i was bathing.It was right by me, and I didnt know it would get that wet, there were a few drops but every 3 or 5 minutes later it was getting wet, at the back the water was collecting and all of the sudden it stopped. I finished bathing in like 1 minute later, I picked it up, I dried it and then it was working fine then I started playing a game and it shut off by it self right where i opened the game. And now its working fine but keeps turning off randomly. :( I am so sad.Do you guys know any Apple/Mac stores near Flushing, New York?

P.S I know you guys are thinking "What the heck was the iPad doing when she was bathing?" I was listening to music and I don't have any much that electronics so I decided to take that and I had a pointer for me to tap on the things I wanted to.
Added (1). Also this happened yesterday. I asked this yesterday but got no answer so I did it again. & My dad said the rice won't work, I dont know why. If you have any other ways and if it does include rice you can just comment below, this would really help me. Thanks!

См. статью: My ipad 2 got wet and it keeps turning off? 10++ POINTS!