Thursday, June 20, 2013

Should I be worried about this?

So I noticed that my boyfriend may feel something for one of my friends in my class. When she passed in front of us one time, he smacked her bum with his ipad. And we were together again and another friend was playing with a flower, he took it and went to give it to her. While I was there. And other stuff.So I asked him about her and he said he just thinks she has a nice body and may want to touch her boobs and bum.

I know that that is something that is normal to humans. But I am still upset because the girl is my friend in my class, and I honestly dont feel anything for boys that i see that are attractive, no lust whatsoever. I just want him.So the thought of him fantasising about another girl (my friend) really hurts me.Do I have a right to feel hurt in this case or I am just being ridiculous?

См. статью: Should I be worried about this?