Sunday, June 16, 2013

What do u think was going through his head?

We were doing the Relay4Life event at our school and we were both on the same team.At the beginning, there was an absolute down pour of rain and I wasn't really dressed for the cold so I was left completely shivering. He let me borrow his sweatshirt and when I put it on I could see him check me out in it. About an hour later my team started to walk the track and I kind of like the guy so I wanted to talk to him more while we were walking. He doesn't really talk that much and he's kinda quiet but I tried my best to make some conversation. When it started to get dark out pretty much everyone from our team just relaxed on the blankets we all set up under our canopy. The guy I like also has a twin brother who has a girlfriend, so they just cuddled under a blanket for hours and hours. I went to lay down next to the guy I like and I was kind of pressed up against him pretending that there wasn't much room for me to make space. We were like that for about an hour until we went walking around the track again. More into the night I tried talking to him and being with him as much as I could.At about 2am, some team members went off with other people while his brother and girlfriend were cuddling again, and a few others fell asleep. That left me and him alone on the blankets talking to each other. He tried teaching me how to play the ukelele he brought, we played games on his iPad, and I taught him a card game, etc. After that we got bored so we just laid down next to each other, and I was kinda up against him again cuz there was another guy asleep right next to me. We still made some more conversation throughout the rest of the night until 5am when we had to leave.

См. статью: What do u think was going through his head?