Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Any advice? I wanna kill myself?

I'm not allowed to see my dad or my mom. I. Live with my grandmother. She beats me. Screams at me for no reason at all. I have no friends because of her. (I'm not calling child services) I have no one to talk to. I've been staying with my aunt and uncle. They are worse than she is.Im on my iPad and they found out you cam email on it.So they're taking it when I get to their house. I have to sleep on the floor. Can't shut the bathroom, door. 2 drinks a day. I only get supper. I have to go to work with my uncle he works out invthe hot sun and makes me sit in the car.My aunt works at a retirement home. I don't know which is worse. I get called ugly and worthless by all mmy family how I'm a whore and stuff. I'm not allowed to go anywhere. I have to stay in the backyard I only get 10 to 15 minutes shower time I can't watch tv. This has been all summer long! Somebody help me!!! Please!!!:( 10 points
Added (1). What happens when you call child services?

См. статью: Any advice? I wanna kill myself?