Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Expensive anime store? should I buy things from there?

I don't know if other people think they're expensive too or I think so because I'm poor. But would you buy it?

Here's a list of the stuffs I want but think is too expensive

my neighbor totoro ipad cover $24.99
shingeki no kyojin necklace $10.99
Angel Beats Keychain 15.99
small regular notebook with a madoka magica cover $10.99
medium size regular notebook with madoka magica cover $12.99
madoka magica t-shirt (average picture -has chibi version madoka pic) $20.00
Death Note notebook $10.99
Binder with sailormoon cover $20.00
Added (1). The store is called "small wonders". the merchandise is kind of low quality but it's ok because that's like the only anime store near me

here's their facebook: https://www.facebook.com/smallwondersanimestore

См. статью: Expensive anime store? should I buy things from there?