Sunday, July 28, 2013

How to control a child's anger?

My brother is 4 years old and has a TERRIBLE anger, today my sister who is 12 years old, was teasing him! At in anger, he broke our ipad(It is in pieces) He also hits my sister an me with stones etc. He threws different items and objects at us.which shows abnormal behavior… Whât can we do to control his anger??? Please help it is really urgent!!!
Oh~~~~He hit my mom with some toys yesterday! My mom was bleeding!
He just can't control his anger! When we tease him around! He hits is with an object around him! We are very stressed about this, we want to take him to a psychologist, but is there any thing we can do before taking him there???
Anything to control his anger
He is 4 with terrible violence!
Please help! (Will it greatly appreciate it)
Thanks(in advance)…

См. статью: How to control a child's anger?