Monday, July 15, 2013

How to not feel bad for people for stupid reasons?

So I am a pretty emotional person, I like making others happy and hate doing the wrong thing and making me sad. One of the more reoccuring thoughts that flows through my head is when i feel bad for people for silly things that I shouldn't worry about. For example my sister was given my dads Ipad after he got a new one, she has had it for a few months now and I just realized that its top right corner was dented because he had dropped it and the button didn't work. For whatever I reason I started feeling really bad for her when it wasn't a huge deal and their was nothing I could do about it. I even started asking her stupid questions like do you not like it like that, have you tried to get it fixed, etc.So how can I prevent myself from worrying/feeling bad about things I can't change?

См. статью: How to not feel bad for people for stupid reasons?