Sunday, July 21, 2013

I want to sell my ipad 1 for a galaxy tab 6 or 7?

Tommarow is my moms birthday.i wanted to do something special for her. She said she needed a tablet for work. I honestly dont think the iPad 1 can do that. Cause it doesnt even have a camera. And now everyone is making ios6 and my ipad can only update to ios 5 and she wont be able to download anything pretty soon.So I would prefer a galaxy tab 6 or 7 but I will trade my ipad for any tablet tht is under whatever my ipad is worth, good for work, it has to have at least a 7inch screen, and any color. She said she like ipads so i was thinking about the ipad mini? BTW it has a few scratches on the back but its in good condition.So can any of you guys tell me how much its worth and give me any suggestions? Please! My moms birthday is tommarow!

См. статью: I want to sell my ipad 1 for a galaxy tab 6 or 7?