Wednesday, July 10, 2013

No wifi signal unless by the router?

The last couple of weeks, my iPads wifi has stopped working and doesn't even show up unless I am literally next to the router. I have tried restoring the ipad, resetting, rebooting the router and everything but it still hasn't fixed the problem.My iPad was jail broke and I presumed this was what made the wifi turn like this but I have restored my iPad and unjail broke it and it still won't work.It's so annoying now because I can't go on my iPads Internet or even apps that require it due to this disappointment. Also, every other device that requires wifi works in every room in the house such as xbox's, phones and even another iPad! It's really really stressful and it would mean so much if someone has any idea how to fix this. Thank you very much for reading:)

См. статью: No wifi signal unless by the router?