Monday, July 22, 2013

What does his actions mean?

Ok so I've been texting this guy and we like each other! There's a bit of an age difference I'm 18 ill be 19 and he about to be 17 but were NOT having sex not even dating just talking! Anyways um over the weekends my family has this rule NO phones, iPads, anything electronic over the weekend cuz it's Family time so anyways he texted me over the weekend but my phone was off so I didn't text him back anyways I texted him this morning and he responded like 5 hours later and the. He ask me immediately why I didn't text him over the weekend when I told him he gave me an answer I hate people text me a one letter text! I hate that I texted him back and then like 4 hours later he responds and sends me another 1 letter text so I responded and he hasn't texted back and it's been hours! What does this mean? Is it my fault? Did I do something wrong? What should I do?
Thank you so much for your help!

См. статью: What does his actions mean?