Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What's up with these coincidences?

So I watched the movie Brother's Grimm on my ipad, it has Heath Ledger and Matt Damon in it. Then the next 2 days, I turned on the tv and the movie that was on was Knight's tale, Heath Ledger was in it. Then right after the knight's tale finished this war movie with Matt damon starts (same channel).So I though what a coincidence. Then the next day I watched The breakfast club on my ipad. Then today I watched sixteen candles both movies has Molly Ringwald in it. Then I checked what movies on tv they're gonna show tonight then I see Pretty in pink it has Molly Ringwald in it.So I thought, wow really. This is not the second time that this has happened to me. Oh and whenever I watch movies on my ipad the next few days it will be on tv.

См. статью: What's up with these coincidences?