Friday, August 2, 2013

Do I have a good life?

I won't be surprised if I get a bucket of hate on this or people telling me I'm a spoilt *** hole but I doubt things sometimes and I think I have a crap life but I just want to hear it from someone else that my life is good. I live in Southern England in a semi detached house with my mum and my brothers, I have my own room and my birthday is coming up. I have an iPhone 4 and I'm ordering a new laptop in a few days.At the age of 7 I did modelling for Tommy Hilfiger and received £1000.00 but as we were short of money my mum used it and I am getting it back soon and with that I'm gonna buy a bunch of makeup and an iPad. I pretty much get everything I ask for eventually. Either from my dad or my mum and I have two birthdays and two Christmases! My oldest brother is at university and my youngest brother is leaving to a basketball academy soon. I am getting my hair done and braces soon and I will also yet again start doing modelling.In the future, I would like to move to LA to become a famous lawyer! Does my life sound good to you?

См. статью: Do I have a good life?