Thursday, August 22, 2013

I pad mini case help, advise or whatever?

Hi:)

So, this year at school we are each being give an ipad and I am currently on the search for a case.
However, I have only found two that I like, one is in America and the other is 30 pounds which I cannot afford.
What I am asking is does anybody know of where I can buy a nice case or has anybody seen any good ones that they can link for me? It would help a lot!

What I'm looking for:
The case to be being sold from somewhere in England (I need it very soon)
a flippy book type cover, not clip on one.
Vintage, old, classic book type of thing is cool.
Here's the expensive one I like.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161040085803?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

I KNOW IT IS A BIG AND VERY SPECIFIC ASK BUT I HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE!
(I will answer everyone's questions in return)

Thank you all so much

См. статью: I pad mini case help, advise or whatever?